Avanafil is the active ingredient of Stendra, an erectile dysfunction (ED) drug available only with a doctor’s prescription.
It works by boosting blood flow to the penis, causing it to stiffen enough for sexual activity. This Avanafil pills review post is for you if you’ve ever considered taking Avanafil to cure your ED problems.
What is Avanafil?
The prescription medicine Stendra (avanafil), a PDE5 inhibitor, can be used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Those who suffer from erectile dysfunction may discover that taking Stendra, which contains the same active ingredient as Viagra (sildenafil), Cialis (tadalafil), and Levitra (vardenafil), makes achieving and maintaining an erection easier.
Stendra is a relatively new erectile dysfunction therapy that was developed in the 2000s and obtained FDA approval in April of 2012. As a result, it is far more recent than ED drugs like Viagra, which men have been using to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) difficulties since the 1990s.
Stendra’s active ingredient, avanafil, is a newer version of the active chemicals found in older ED drugs like Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra, and as a result, it has less side effects than those earlier formulations.
In the following sections, we will explain what Stendra is and how it is used to treat erectile dysfunction. We also looked into some of the most significant advantages that Stendra has over prior ED drugs. These advantages range from having a little longer half-life than the average to having a lesser risk of producing specific negative effects.
Stendra is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction. This drug is more accurately described as a PDE5 inhibitor. It works by suppressing the cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme, abbreviated as PDE5. PDE5 is an enzyme that regulates blood flow to your penis’ erectile tissue.
When your body detects that you are sexually stimulated, it will increase the flow of blood to your penis. The primary ingredient in Stendra, avanafil, promotes the release of nitric oxide in the corpus cavernosum tissue of the penis. This, in turn, relaxes the smooth muscle in the corpus cavernosum, allowing more blood to enter the area and supporting you in achieving and keeping a hard body.
Stendra, like other erectile dysfunction drugs, will not cause you to have spontaneous erections. On the contrary, if you are already sexually stimulated, it simply makes it easier to acquire an erection.
Stendra is available in tablet form in a variety of strengths. The most typical amounts are 50 milligrams, 100 milligrams, and 200 milligrams, which should be taken between 15 and 30 minutes before sexual activity. This window of time can be shorter or longer depending on the dosage. The effects of a regular dose of Stendra can last for up to six hours after you take the prescription.
Stendra is a second-generation erectile dysfunction treatment, thus it has some advantages over earlier drugs like Viagra, including a lesser probability of triggering certain side effects. We will go through these subjects in further detail in the following section.
How Effective is Avanafil?
Despite the fact that Stendra is still a relatively new medication, multiple studies have already demonstrated the drug’s excellent efficacy in treating erectile dysfunction.
A clinical study was undertaken in 2014 to evaluate the efficacy of the medicine avanafil, which is the active component in Stendra. It included five studies with a total of over 2,200 male participants.
The study found that avanafil is particularly successful in increasing one’s International Index of Erectile Function-Erectile Function (IIEF-EF), which is a score used to measure concerns with one’s ability to maintain an erection. All of the males who took the medicine improved, regardless of the dosage, which ranged from 50 mg to 200 mg.
As one may expect, the most effective dose of avanafil was the highest, 200 mg. The greatest avanafil dose did not appear to significantly raise the men’s likelihood of experiencing side effects. This is in contrast to the majority of other erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs, which are more likely to induce side effects at greater doses.
In a 2012 trial, researchers discovered that avanafil was “effective and well-tolerated” as a treatment for erectile dysfunction. The research was carried out in 2012. Participants in the trial who were given avanafil at either the 100 mg or the 200 mg dose showed a statistically significant improvement in their IIEF-EFD scores.
Finally, the researchers who conducted the avanafil clinical trials reported that the pill “demonstrated statistically significant improvement in all three major efficacy measures” in terms of erectile function. This study includes around 600 male volunteers ranging in age from 23 to 88 years old.
Numerous avanafil pills review articles state that it is a successful treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED), as it provides significant and verifiable improvements in erection quality in men of all ages who suffer from ED. In a nutshell, avanafil is an excellent ED medication.
Possible Side Effects of Avanafil
- Headache: By far and away, the most common side effect of Stendra is headache. In FDA-sponsored clinical trials, the lowest effective dose of Stendra caused headaches in 5.1 percent of male participants. When taking the maximum advised dose of 200 mg, 10.5% of users reported headaches. The effects of Stendra on blood flow are what create the medication-associated headaches. The discomfort associated with these side effects, like that connected with other Stendra side effects, usually lessens as the medication exits your system, making them minor and brief.
- Flushing: Another typical side effect of Stendra is facial flushing, which can occur between 3.2 and 4.3 percent of males depending on the dose. In the same manner as the effects of the medicine on blood flow cause headaches, the flushing caused by Stendra progressively fades over the course of many hours.
- Congestion: Men who use Stendra report having nasal congestion between 1.8 and 2.9 percent of the time after taking the medicine. This, like other side effects, is caused by blood vessel dilatation and will only continue as long as the medication is still in your system.
- Cold symptoms: A man is more likely than a woman to develop cold-like symptoms after taking Stendra, such as a stuffy nose. The prevalence of these symptoms ranges from 0.9 to 3.4 percent. This, like the others, is a transitory side effect that goes away on its own within a few hours.
- Back trouble: 1% to 2% of men who use Stendra have transitory, minor back pain. This is another common side effect associated with the use of any drug intended to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Stendra, a second-generation erectile dysfunction (ED) treatment, is less likely to induce undesired side effects than previous drugs such as Viagra.
Best Avanafil Brands Available Online
Avana 200 by Indian Brand
Avana 200 mg is an erectile dysfunction medicine recommended for men. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve a firmly erect penis adequate for sexual engagement. The disorder is caused by a lack of blood supply to the penis. This is the most common ailment today that affects one’s potency. The active ingredient in Avana 200 is the phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor of avanafil. Avana 200 can assist to relax the muscles that surround the penis. Because the drug passes through the body more quickly, it works faster.
Super Avana by Indian Brand
Super Avana is a prescription medication used to treat erectile dysfunction, generally known as impotence or ED. Super Avana combines both avanafil and dapoxetine, allowing it to treat both impotence and premature ejaculation.
Men of all ages are affected by erectile dysfunction. It is an embarrassing ailment that can lead to emotions of irritation and low self-esteem.
It is a disorder that may be addressed with drugs, and Stendra is one of the more recent treatments available to treat erectile dysfunction. It is a second generation erectile dysfunction medicine that is intended to operate more selectively than the first generation of erectile dysfunction medications.
Stendra’s most common adverse effects are headaches, flushing, and back pain. It’s vital to note that Stendra is a prescription drug that should only be used as a temporary fix for erectile dysfunction.