- Facet Blocks
- Epidural Injections
- Joint Injection Techniques
- Trigger Point Injections
- Synvisc Knee Injections
- Nutritional Counseling
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy(OMT)
- Facet joints are small joints at each segment of the spine that provide stability and help guide motion. These joints are prone to injury and inflammation. Injections into these joints help reduce pain and nerve root irritation. This procedure is done at our outpatient treatment facility, Tomar Pain Centers, PLLC. These injections are done under fluoroscopic guidance and usually takes minutes to complete.
- Epidural injections are long used as a mainstay of interventional pain management. This procedure injects both a local anesthetic and corticosteroid into epidural space to reduce inflammation and pain. Fluoroscopy is used to ensure safe and proper positioning of the needle. This procedure is done at our outpatient treatment facility, Tomar Pain Centers, PLLC.
- Joint Injections (shoulder, hip, knee, and wrist) are injections of an anesthetic and an anti-inflammatory agent into the affected joint, providing relief often for weeks, months, or longer. This procedure is done at our outpatient treatment facility, Tomar Pain Centers, PLLC.
- Soft Tissue (Trigger Point) Injections – Injections of anti-inflammatory and local anesthetic into painful trigger points in muscle tissue can relive tenderness and reduce muscle inflammation. Highly effective therapy used in treatment of Fibromyalgia and autoimmune disorders. This procedure is done at our outpatient treatment facility, Tomar Pain Centers, PLLC.
- Synvisc is an injectable medication called Hyaluronan. Injectable Hyaluronan is often referred to by its most commonly known brand name of “Synvisc.” This procedure is done at our outpatient treatment facility, Tomar Pain Centers, PLLC.
- Nutritional counseling is a type of assessment made which analyzes various health needs in regards to diet and exercise. This counseling is especially important in treating systemic disorders, such as, diabetes type II, thyroid dysfunction, lupus, and autoimmune disorders. This assessment helps people to set achievable health goals and teaches various ways of maintaining these goals throughout their lifetime. Click here to request copies of our Nutritional Guidelines.
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy is the alignment of muscles, ligaments, tendons, cartilages, bones, and fibrous tissue in parts of the body that have misaligned due to illness, trauma, or infection. OMT is designed to reduce both pain and inflammation and allow the body’s healing mechanism to function optimally. After OMT, the body can then proceed to heal and within a short time a full recovery often results.
Tomar Pain Centers has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety in health care. The accreditation award recognizes Tomar Pain Centers dedication to continuous compliance with The Joint Commission’s state-of-the-art standards.